GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern your access to and use of the website CR7.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
This Website is operated by CR7 Fashion LLC (“CR7” or “we”), a limited liability company registered in the USA under company number 81-4559731 and VAT number 265 8594 53, with an address at 530 7th Ave. Suite 2001, New York, NY 10018.
By accessing, browsing or using the Website and/or its services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy & Cookies Policy.
All content included on the Website, such as works, images, button icons, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, the “Content”), is the exclusive property of CR7 or its content suppliers and is protected by US and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
CR7 and its content suppliers shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on the Website and to object to any use or modification of such Content.
Users are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and nontransferable license to access and view the Website and Content for personal, non-commercial purposes, such as downloading temporarily, printing or offline viewing the Content. Users may not reproduce or duplicate the Content or use the Content for any purpose other than browsing the Website, without the prior written consent of CR7. The licenses granted hereunder terminate in the event of improper use of the Website and the Content.
The trademarks, logos, trade dress, graphic, trade names, domain names and other distinctive signs (collectively “Trademarks”) used on or in connection with the Website or the products sold on the Website are registered trademarks of CR7 or their respective owners, who have the exclusive right to use the Trademarks.
Users may not use any Trademark displayed on the Website, including in connection with any other products or services, without the prior written authorization of CR7 or the applicable Trademark owner.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. CR7 does not operate, control, monitor, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy or quality of the content, services or goods provided on third party websites. CR7 provides links to other websites exclusively for user convenience.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
- The website and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website are provided by cr7 on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Cr7 makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, unless otherwise specified in writing. Neither cr7 nor any third party content providers or licensors, nor their respective directors, officers, employees, affiliates or agents shall have any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website, for your action or inaction in connection with the website or for any damage to your computer or data or any other damage you may incur in connection with the website or your use thereof.
- You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. You specifically acknowledge that neither cr7 nor any of its affiliates, nor their respective directors, officers, employees, affiliates or agents are liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that any risk of injury related to the foregoing rests entirely with you. Without limiting the foregoing, cr7 does not represent or warrant that the website is secure, the website or the server supporting the website will be virus-free, the information on the website is error-free, accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current or that the website will operate without interruption or error.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, cr7 disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Cr7 does not warrant that the website, information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, its servers, or e-mail sent from cr7 are free of viruses or other harmful components. Cr7will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing. This disclaimer of liability applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Nothing in the foregoing disclaimer of liability language shall serve to deny any consumer, that is a resident of new jersey, (i) the right to bring a product liability claim under the new jersey product liability act, n.j.s.a. 2a:58c-1, (ii) the ability to seek punitive damages or (iii) the ability to seek consequential damages in instances of injury to the person in the case of consumer goods.
- Certain states laws similarly do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION:
- Please note that we provide the website for your domestic and private use only. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not represent or warrant that the website is secure, the website or the server supporting the website will free from bugs or viruses, the information on the website is error-free, accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current or that the website will operate without interruption or error.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the uk's computer misuse act 1990 or similar legislation worldwide. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Subject to the two paragraphs below, we are only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these general terms and conditions or our negligence but we are not responsible for any unforeseeable loss or damage. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time that you accessed the website.
- Nothing in these general terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these general terms and conditions, please also note that as a consumer you have statutory rights in respect of the provision of goods and services and nothing in these general terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner please provide written notice of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If notified of an allegation that the Website contains infringing information, materials or other content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such material from the Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Subject to the paragraph below, these terms are governed by US law. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be brought solely in the City of New York, State of New York.
If you are a resident of the European Union:
- you may bring proceedings in respect of these General Terms and Conditions in the courts of your country of residence;
- you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident and nothing in these General Terms and Conditions affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law; and
- if you wish to have more information on online dispute resolution, please follow this link to the website of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This link is provided as required by Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, for information purposes only. We are not obliged to participate in online dispute resolution.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
CR7 may amend or update all or any part of the Website policies, including these General Terms and Conditions of Use, at any time in its sole discretion. Any amendments or updates to the Website policies shall be effective upon publication in their respective sections of the Website. Please access the respective sections of the Website regularly in order to check whether the Website policies have been updated.
If any condition of any part of the Website policies shall be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions of any Website policies.
SUPPORTED CURRENCIES AND ADDITIONAL BANK FEES
CR7.com is a United States based business which uses Stripe to facilitate credit card transactions.
- Please note that if the charge currency (Dollars) differs from the customer’s credit card currency, the customer may be charged a foreign exchange fee by their credit card company.
- The customer may also be charged a fee by their credit card company if their credit card is not a United States based credit card, regardless of the currency used.
If you have a complaint or would otherwise like to contact us, please use the following details:
Mail: 530 7th Ave. Suite 2001, New York, NY 10018